Find a career you love and you’ll never work a day in your life. Olivia has been lucky to find that in cybersecurity.
The ability to keep people & their information safe & secure is a passion, and the best way to keep her passion strong is to share with others.
Through a love of public speaking and teaching, Olivia advocates for growth in science, technology, engineering & mathematics (STEM) fields via awareness and education.
She has over ten years of experience in the field with favorite moments of leading a bug bounty program & incident response. When she’s not wearing her security hat, she loves to curl and introduce new people to the sport.
Olivia’s education includes a bachelors degree in Computer Science and a masters degree in Software Engineering. She also holds the following certifications and distinctions:
– Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
– Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
– Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control (CRISC)
– Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE)
– Distinguished Toastmaster, Toastmasters International
– USA Curling Level 1 Instructor